Fans in the Stands
Cheer for Champions
We all have a reason to shine. For Special Olympics athletes, one of those reasons is the love of sport. Help give all Special Olympics athletes the feeling of a home-field advantage by showing up and cheering loud as they compete.
Fans in the Stands is a program designed to promote unity and encourage colleagues, friends and families to come together as a group and show their support for Special Olympics athletes.
Not all athletes have families and friends that are able to travel to Orlando and show their support in person. This is where you come in. Imagine the feeling an athlete has with a crowd of supporters behind them? Wave signs, clap, make up chants, and let these Special Olympics athletes know they are supported!
How it works· Rally a group of your coworkers, peers, friends and family to attend as a group of 10 or more.
Schedule of Events
· Equestrian: Thursday: 8:00am-3:00pm
· ESPN CEO Challenge: Monday: 7:30-9:00pm
· Flag Football: Monday-Friday: 8:00-10:30am, 10:30am-1:00pm
· Golf: Monday-Thursday: 8:00-11:00am, 11:00-2:00pm
· Tennis: Monday-Wednesday: 8:00am-5:00pm, Thursday: 8:00am-3:00pm, Friday: 8:00am-1:00pm, Saturday: 8:00am-9:00am
· Soccer: Monday-Wednesday: 8:00-10:30am, 10:30am-1:00pm, Thursday-Friday: 9:00-11:00am, 11:00-1:30pm
· Softball: Monday-Tuesday: 8:30-11:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm, Wednesday-Friday: 8:30-10:45am, 10:45am-1pm
· Roaming (If there isn't a specific sport you are interested in, sign up here!) 8:00-11:00am, 11:00-2:00pm, 2:00-5:00pm
Registration is now live! Please CLICK HERE to be taken to the registration page.